Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am so stressed. I have been sick, a cold, which I have unfortunately passed on to the little man. Nicholas has spent the last two nights coughing and not sleeping, which means I have not slept either. Mac is away and I am exhausted, but life doesn’t stop, Sarah Jane doesn't stop, Mac can’t stop, just because I am sick. Nicholas needs me constantly. I need sleep! I know it will pass. My cough has slowed. So a week from now, Nicholas will be over this. Sarah Jane will probably have it, but Nicholas and I will be better. I think Mac is happy not to be home right now.

I know this is horrible, but sometimes I wish it was me that was away. Just sometimes, you know?

Either that or I wish Mac was here so I could just kneel for Him at the end of the day. I think that would help me relax.

But I am a good mum and I will soldier on and it will get better. Any day now!


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:57 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?