Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I had to have surgery again. I had to hold my foot completely immobile for 8 weeks after the last lot of surgery and scar tissue formed that stopped the joint from being able to move properly. When the surgeon went in, I also had an overgrowth of bone that had to be removed. It hurts. It hurts like the injury is brand new and I am back on crutches again, though it should only be 10 days this time. I have to take weight on it already. I started physio the day after the operation. The surgeon and I both agreed that this is the last time, so I really hope this fixes this once and for all.

The surgery has made me extremely tired. I remember surgery when I was a kid and I don't remember it knocking me around so much. I slept for most of 48 hours and was still tired. Mac and I have not had sex for 9 days and I cannot remember any other time we went without sex for this long. Even when I had the babies we had some form of sex. Hand jobs, blow jobs, kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. This time, He was away before the surgery and only made it back in time to take me to the hospital. We had not seen each other for a week and we didn't have time for any sort of intimacy and after the surgery I was so sore and so tired that there has not been any desire. The muscles in my tongue were strained due to intubation and I can't kiss properly. I can't even stick my tongue out at Mac when He is a smartass. So we have gotten a little cranky with each other. A little testy. We are both just really in need of some good old fashioned fucking and I think I am just going have to suck it up and get horny for Him. I know if I can find my libido, He will find His and before we know it, we will be feasting on each other's sex again.

I just have to find the energy.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:51 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?